The 'NIE DAY' PARTY AT HABIT SALON will be a day full of what is important to StephaNIE Nielson:
- 40's Style (Yes, all of our stylists will be sporting fabulous "40's Victory Rolls"!)
- and RED LIPSTICK!
The owners of Habit Salon, Chrissy and Rich Rasmussen, and thier wonderful staff of stylists and Aestiticians, have generously donated Habit Salon and their services for the entire Saturday, November 22nd! 100% of the donations, for services, tips, raffles, homemade treats and handmade accessories will go to the NIE RECOVERY FUND.
You pick the services you want and make your appointment. We have suggested a donation amount to make at the salon in cash the day of the event. But it's up to you. Maybe you can do a little less, maybe you can do a little more. Either way, we want you there to celebrate Stephanie!
There will also be a variety of handmade bracelets, handmade barrettes, homemade baked goods and sassy Nie T-shirts to add to the ways you can treat yourself and help the Nielsons.
5. Gift Certificate from several restaurants
(Be sure to pass this on to your mom, daughters, sisters, friends and co-workers. There are only seven chairs, so BOOK EARLY to get the time you want, especially if you want to come with your gang!)
Walk-ins are welcome and we will work you in as possible. But why wait? Make your appointment now!
Wash, Cut and Style $40
TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR THE SERVICES YOU WANT, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING THINGS:
- List the service(s) you want.
- Mark your calendar with your appointment time! Please be a few minutes early. If you are late, will not be able to honor your appointment time.
- Join us on November 22 for a wonderful party to celebrate Stephanie. Please stop by the ATM before you come. All donations for services, tips, and other yummy and beautiful fundraising items will have to be paid in CASH.
Or to reserve your appointment by phone, please contact Bethanne at (480)216-8720 or Emily at (480)204-8432.
Thank you for your love and support of the Nielsons. All of us at Habit Salon are honored to be able to celebrate Stephanie in this way. PLEASE JOIN US!